On October 14, industry expert Steve Craig of Pro Resort Housekeeping is hosting an educational opportunity for vacation rental managers and vacation ownership resorts. The event will be in Fort Walton Beach, FL, and will include topics such as:
- Legal issues related to property management
- Proper handling of Blood Borne Pathogens
- Legal cleaning subcontractor rulings
- Overtime for piece rate housekeepers
- Rules for housekeeper pay from the Department of Labor
- The latest and best training tips from the industries leading trainers
- Product and equipment demos, test result and tips
- Making systems easier with standardization, especially where linens are an issue
- Lost and found. Do you know what the laws are for your state?
- The benefits of using two very simple TASK FORM documents
- Get the latest tips for interviewing housekeepers
The training is being led by industry expert Steve Craig, who has consulted with over 200 vacation rental, vacation ownership, and destination resorts throughout the US, Canada, the Caribbean and Mexico, published over 300 articles and newsletters, including the Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) newsletter where he served as founder and Director for the past 13 years, spoken at numerous industry conferences, and designed and overseen installation of 13 on-premise laundries across the country.