As we get ready to take on the Vacation Rental Women’s Summit and the DARM Conference, back to back at the Omni Nashville Hotel, December 4 – 7, VRM Intel has partnered again with brand strategist, author and speaker Amber Hurdle to present our pre-conference webinar series to get us fired up and ready to make the most of these events. This three-part professional development series includes the following sessions:
- Mastering Presentations Skills: How to Crush Your Next Talk, November 6, 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
- Life Design 101: Get Clear on Your Vision to Accelerate Success, November 13, 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
- How to Network Like a Lady Boss: Attract a Winning Circle of Influence, November 20, 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
Calling all professionals looking to take their presentations to the next level! Join our webinar and learn the secrets to crafting and delivering impactful presentations that leave a lasting impression. In this dynamic session, you will gain invaluable insights and practical strategies to create compelling conference presentations that command attention and inspire your audience. Whether you’re a seasoned presenter or just starting out, this webinar is designed to enhance your skills and elevate your presence on the conference stage.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Establish credibility and authority to ensure you gain buy-in from your audience
- Craft powerful content and structure your presentation for maximum impact
- Unlock the secrets to confident and persuasive delivery techniques
- Engage and influence your audience
- Overcome nerves and channel nervous energy to your benefit
- Be known as a powerful presenter who helps audience members accomplish their goals with your expert advice!
Don’t miss this opportunity to refine your presentation skills, make a lasting impact on your audience and become a conference presentation powerhouse!
In a world filled with distractions and constant change, achieving personal and professional success can feel like a daunting task. However, the key to unlocking your true potential lies in one fundamental factor: clarity of vision. During this webinar, you will:
- Discover how a clear vision can serve as your guiding star, helping you make decisions, set goals, and stay motivated even in the face of challenges.
- Learn a step-by-step approach to envisioning your ideal life, covering personal and professional aspects so you can create a holistic vision that aligns with your values and desires.
- Prepare to learn the next steps during the opening keynote at the Vacation Rental Women’s Summit!
Join our transformative webinar, “Life Design 101,” where opening keynote speaker Amber Hurdle will guide you through the steps to chart a course toward accelerated success!
We’ve all heard the famous Jim Rohn quote before: “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with,” but have you ever really contemplated who those five people are and if they are the five people who should be most influential in your life? If you want to be a true force to be reckoned with, you must build a support system that helps you be your best, and the Vacation Rental Women’s Summit is the perfect place to further build your priceless network.
In this webinar, you will:
- Consider your values, goals and priorities
- Evaluate your existing network
- Determine who you need to round out your network to move your career forward
- Learn how to prepare before a conference or networking event to maximize the opportunity (Like the Women’s Summit!)
- Capture it all in a quick, easy-to-execute plan!
Just say no to awkward exchanges over charcuterie and wine. Attend this free webinar to become a strategic people champion and learn to network like a lady boss!
Sign up for the sessions using these links:
- 11/6/23 2:00 pm EST- #1 Mastering Presentations Skills: How to Crush Your Next Talk
- 11/13/23 2:00 pm EST #2: Life Design 101: Get Clear on Your Vision to Accelerate Success
- 11/20/23 2:00 pm EST #3 How to Network Like a Lady Boss: Attract a Winning Circle of Influence
- Vacation Rental Women’s Summit Coming to Nashville, December 3-5
- Vacation Rental Data and Revenue Management (DARM) Conference Returns to Nashville, Dec 5-7
About Amber Hurdle
Amber Erickson-Hurdle is a longtime hospitality veteran with proven hotel, vacation rental, F&B, and event production chops. She has been recognized among the top 30 branding professionals in the world for four years, ranking #4 for 2023, thanks to her proprietary branding philosophy. As an engaging and high-energy professional speaker, Amber teaches the combined value of personal brands, employer brands, and business brands to increase market share and profitability, reduce turnover, and amplify satisfaction among customers and employees alike. She is a featured expert in an upper-division college public relations textbook, has won multiple business awards, and has been covered in Entrepreneur Magazine, Fortune Magazine, Bloomberg Businessweek, and beyond. When she is not at the dog beach or being a hot-wing snob she is leading Employer Brand Central, a branding agency focused on middle-market businesses that need to optimize their talent to increase operational efficiencies, reduce costs, and fortify their brand reputation.