It is time to select VRM Intel’s 2016 Best New Vacation Rental Website!
Does your vacation rental management company have a new website design and want to be considered for the the VRM Intel’s “Best Vacation Rental Websites in 2016“?
Submit your site here by Sep 6, and look for the 2016 Fall Issue of VRM Intel Magazine to see the results.
Last year’s winner was Midgett Realty! To see all the 2015 winners, click here.
Some of the considerations in judging include:
- Overall site aesthetic appeal – Does it promote your brand, your destination, and your homes in a professional way?
- Is it easy for your consumers to refine their search to find the right set of homes? Can you sort your search results in a logical way based on price, bedrooms, and occupancy?
- Does the availability calendar on your property detail page allow you to choose dates that are not available resulting in an error? Are your rates easy to understand with explanations for fees? Do you have an easy booking process?
- Quality of photos, descriptions, amenities, and extras
- Is your Website Responsive? How fast do your website pages load on a desktop? On mobile? On a tablet?
- How do you rank in Google for the common search queries used for guests who visit your destination?
- How easy is it for guests to sign up for your deals, promotions, or newsletters? Do you have several places to collect lead information?