After successful VRM Intel Live! conferences in Destin and Gatlinburg, we were hoping to schedule more of these regional shows in 2020 to bring this same high-quality education and discussion to more destinations.
However, in light of current events, many industry conferences are getting postponed and property managers are tightening business travel budgets. As a result, we’ve decided to switch gears and offer property managers this conference in a virtual format instead.
VRM Intel Live! Online
On April 16 – 17, 2020, we will be hosting VRM Intel Live! Online, a virtual conference that brings together industry thought leaders and local vacation rental managers to discuss the current landscape and provide education about top-of-mind topics for vacation rental managers.
During these two days we will discuss recent events, performance data, demand-generation marketing, Google, OTAs, cancellations, risk management, financial management, HR, owner communications, and more.
The first day, April 16, will focus heavily on executive strategy, while the second day will focus primarily on sales and marketing. We will also be recording sessions on safety, property care, housekeeping, revenue management, technology, marketing strategies, and customer service that will be available to attendees.
In total, attendees will have access to 35+ educational sessions and discussions. In addition, as added value, we are including the video content from the 2019 Vacation Rental Data and Revenue Management Conference.
Tickets are $199, and there are 500 seats available for the live sessions.
Industry conditions are evolving quickly, so session titles may change to address the most critical challenges and opportunities for vacation rental managers, but here is a look at the tentative schedule.
April 16: Executive Strategy
- 2020 Vacation Rental Performance and Pacing
- Getting Lean: Disciplined Financial Management in Times of Uncertainty
- HR: The 2020 Moving Target
- Mitigating Risk in Vacation Rental Management
- Asset Management vs Hospitality Management: Owner Focused or Guest Focused? Do You Have to Choose?
- Homeowner Communications and Reporting Opportunities
April 17: Sales & Marketing
- Understanding Google’s SERP Changes
- When Demand Drops: How to Generate New Demand When Behavior Changes
- Identifying and Targeting Feeder Markets
- Cancellation Policies and Communications
- Navigating OTAs: Policies, Competition and Opportunities
- Using What You Have at Your Fingertips to Move the Needle
- SEO/SEM Disrupted: Google Shakes Up the Funnel
- Could You Be Losing Guests in the Booking Process?
- How to Leverage Marketing Tools for Business Decisions & Real Results
- Mitigate Bad Reviews and Get More 5-Stars
- Building the Relationship with Guests Before, During and After the Vacation
- Strategically Working with OTAs in 2020
- Lessons Learned—Technology, Hiring, Owners, Guests, Laundry, Linens and More
- Experience and Professionalism: Why it Matters in the Vacation Rental Industry
- The Data Behind the Guest Experience Movement: A Glimpse into Why Airbnb, Booking.com, and Expedia are Investing Millions of Dollars into Experiences
- HR 411—Critical Workplace Topics for 2020
- The People Problem
- Proactive Homeowner Acquisition
Technology and Revenue Management
- The Growth of Smart Home and its Implications for Property Managers
- Revenue Management Infrastructure
- 2020 Technology Landscape
- Advanced Revenue Management Strategies
- Data-driven Business Strategy
- Key Data Workshop
- Making Safety a Top Priority at Your Agency
- Professionalizing the Housekeeping Department
- Bed Bugs
- Working with Contractors
If you would like to sponsor VRM Intel Live Online, you can click here or contact Connie Carlisle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amy – this is fantastic – lemons to lemonade! I appreciate your willingness to adapt to the market and helpfulness to all VR managers and stakeholders in our industry!