The 2015 Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals National Conference Agenda has been finalized and posted for your review.
The topics discussed at this years conference include: Sustainable Chemicals, Improving Housekeeping Process, What Laundry Equipment Do I Need?, How to Have a Better a Conversation with my Employees or Boss, just to name a few.
The agenda can be found here: 2015 VRHP National Agenda and Registration.
- Managing the Stress of the High Season
- The Lost and Found Dilema
- Defending the Brand – the importance of property inspections
- Linen Life Expectancy and Different Types of Linens (show and tell)
- Using Technology in Housekeeping in 2016
- Training and Maintaining Non-English-Speaking Housekeepers
- Keynote: OSHA Presentation
- Keynote Address: Brindley Beach & Emergency preparedness
- Stewart Couch Award & Executive Housekeeper of the Year Award
- Laundry Machine Sizing and Terminology
- Impacts of Good and Bad Housekeeping on Guest Satisfaction and the Bottom Line
- Multiple Managers and Managing the Same Areas of People
- Sustainable Cleaning Products and Other Green Certifications
- How to Get Housekeepers, Maintenance Staff, and Owner Relations to Work With and Speak to Each Other
- Evaluating Operational Efficiency/Effectiveness of Housekeeping
- Product Demonstration
- Keynote: Communication Techniques – Keeping Lines of Communication Open
Looking forward to seeing you there!