“Pets on Vacation” PHOTO CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Sponsor: The “Pets on Vacation” Photo CONTEST (the “Contest“) is sponsored by Vacation Rental Pros and VRM Intel (hereafter “Sponsor“) with offices located at 1567 Ridge Avenue, Suite 707, Evanston, IL 60201.
2. Eligibility: These are the Official Rules (the “Official Rules“) for the Contest. The Contest is open only to persons who are legal residents of and are currently located in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands), who are at least eighteen (18) years of age on or before November 15, 2014. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, officers, directors, consultants, independent contractors, and interns), who have, within the past six (6) months, performed services for the Sponsor (hereafter the “Administrator“), their parent, subsidiary, or affiliated entities, or agents acting on behalf of the above entities, including but not limited to all other promotional partners, or any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest or supplying the prize(s), and/or their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and distributors, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter, play or receive a prize. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year. Eligibility is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. Entry Period: Consumers may enter the Contest between October 15 at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and Novemeber 14 at 11:59 pm ET (the “Entry Period“).
4. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You may enter the Contest during the Entry Period as follows:
Enter via Facebook (WooBox): Visit http://woobox.com/
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address. If an entrant submits multiple entries, all subsequent entries (other than the initial entry) will be automatically disqualified. All entries are subject to verification by the Administrator. Entries must be uploaded in compliance with the Contest requirements. Entry entries that do not meet the specifications or otherwise do not comply with the Official Rules herein may be automatically disqualified. Incomplete, illegible or mutilated entries will be automatically disqualified. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, altered or illegible entries. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Administrator and or Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion what constitutes a valid entry. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an entrant, entries will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (if eligible). “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account, which may be identified by reverse domain name search.
5. Entry Requirements: Your Entry must meet the following criteria:
Specific To “Pets on Vaction” Competition
- Photo entries only.
- Photos must be submitted as per the instructions on the contest submission.
- Entry indicates an agreement and understanding of the following:
- If chosen as the prize winner, every effort will be made to fulfill the prize no later than December 15th 2015.In the event the grand prize cannot be fulfilled as advertised, VRM Intel will provide an alternate equipment prize of the grand prize winner’s choice with a retail value of up to USD$100.
General Competition Requirements
- Must be your own original work.
- Cannot have been submitted in any other prize promotion or featured on a public website.
- May only contain content, for which you have, or have the power to grant, all required consents and approvals.
- Cannot contain, as determined by Sponsor, content that is sexually explicit, violent, derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, which violates any law, or which communicates a messages inconsistent with the positive good will to which we wish to associate.
Submissions must not: (a) violate any third party rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademark rights, or rights of privacy and publicity; (b) contain defamatory statements; (c) include threats to any person, place, business, or group; or (d) be obscene or indecent. Any elements that appear in the submission, including, without limitation, images, text, or other materials used must be entirely original and created by the entrant, or be in the public domain. Use of any elements that are not original or in the public domain will result in disqualification of a submission, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a submission depicts any third party, that third party must be of the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence and you must have permission from that third party to grant the rights to the Sponsor described in the “Sponsor’s Rights to Entries” section below. By submitting an entry, you represent that (a) you are the creator of the submission, (b) you own all rights to the submission, (c) the submission does not infringe upon or violate the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third party, (d) the submission has not previously been entered in any other contest, and (e) the submission has not been previously published in any medium.
The Administrator will not make available to the general public or to the Judges any entry that is obscene, pornographic, violent, offensive in any manner, or in any other way not suitable to be published (as determined solely by the Administrator). Entrants agree that the inability to publish an entry, or the obscenity, fraudulent nature or invalidity of the registration information (as determined by Sponsor or the Administrator, at their sole discretion) will render the corresponding entry void.