The interface allows NAVIS’ new Listing Lead Management system to capture more actionable leads, drive higher conversion rates and increase revenue for vacation rental (VR) operators. NAVIS is the leading reservation sales system provider for the vacation rental, resort, and hotel markets. The HomeAway family, with more than one million live vacation rental listings in 190 countries, is the world’s #1 source for vacation rentals. Click here to learn more about how the NAVIS Listing Lead Management system increases revenue for VR operators.
Lead Management solution is free of charge to NAVIS Narrowcast clients
“NAVIS worked with HomeAway to develop the most powerful booking and lead management tool for the vacation rental industry,” said Michelle Marquis, NCP, NAVIS’ vice president of marketing and strategic initiatives. “NAVIS Narrowcast clients can now manage and convert their HomeAway and VRBO.com listings at a much higher level with NAVIS’ VR lead management solutions. Best of all, the new Lead Management solution is free of charge for all NAVIS Narrowcast users. We invite everyone to come by our booth at VRMA14 and be first to see how the new NAVIS–HomeAway Lead Management solution can strengthen their operation.”
NAVIS seamlessly receives HomeAway listings in NAVIS’ Narrowcast reservation sales system. The HomeAway inquiry appears as a call on the Narrowcast dashboard screen with a summary of the listing’s information, and property of interest. The system also automatically routes the call to the most appropriate agent for handling. The NAVIS-HomeAway Listing Lead Management interface also lets clients track conversions and revenue attainment for optimized performance management.
The new NAVIS Listing Lead Management system:
- Increases listing inquiry conversions with automatic lead data collection for more effective reservation handling and outbound re-marketing.
- Allows automated responses through NAVIS Reach to new inquiries based on home or condo availability.
- Enables fast follow up from Narrowcast directly to inquiries in one system.
- Cleanses lead data; consolidates records by household, eliminates duplicates via NAVIS’ CRM.
- Queues leads to the highest converter on your sales team – or uses other metric of your choice.
- Shows listing details from the NAVIS Lead Form for informed inquiry management.
- Provides campaign analysis; attributes the booking to all stages of that lead’s interactions.
- Provides reporting summaries on bookings, conversion, outbound revenue, and more.
NAVIS Reach drives more effective retargeted lead marketing
“HomeAway and NAVIS want to help VR operators get the best value from being partners with each of us,” said Marquis. “Our powerful new Lead Marketing System enables operators to make the most from their investment with those leads.” Marquis noted that listing site leads convert at about 5%. The new NAVIS HomeAway interface captures data on the 95% of leads that typically do not convert and makes that data available to NAVIS’ Reach CRM marketing tool. The result is increased revenue for VR operators.
“Most VRBO or HomeAway leads sit in somebody’s email box. NAVIS Reach allows operators to segment and target those prospective guests into Household Personas and automatically market back to valuable leads. NAVIS Reach lets VRMs automatically retarget an email to somebody who showed interest this year or last but did not book. This takes lead retargeting to a more profitable level.
“The data are strong,” Marquis said. “Narrowcast revenue that comes from listings sites such as HomeAway and VRBO has grown from 6% just three years ago to 23%. NAVIS and HomeAway will continue to work together closely to help NAVIS Narrowcast and HomeAway clients manage their leads for more conversions that boost revenue now and in the future.”