Update: We just added a few more seats to the previously sold out inaugural Vacation Rental Data and Revenue Management Conference at the Atlanta Airport Marriott, August 6-7.
With the creation of comparative data and pricing tools, the science of revenue management for the vacation rental industry is quickly evolving and has become a hot-button topic for VRMs in 2019. As a result, VRM Intel is bringing together revenue management experts, vacation rental professionals, and technology providers for a two-day educational conference designed to identify best practices and professionalize the industry’s understanding of comparative data and revenue management strategies.
VRM Intel’s Data and Revenue Management Conference will be held August 6-7 at the Atlanta Airport Marriott, and is being supported by leading sponsors, Key Data, AirDNA, Rented.com, PriceLabs, C2G Advisors, Streamline, Beyond Pricing, Track, STR Global, AJL Consulting, LSI, Weatherby Consulting, NEC Display Solutions, BookingPal, Lynnbrook, NAVIS, Red Sky Travel Insurance, Generali/CSA Travel Insurance, Bluetent, ICND, Lexicon Travel Technologies, and TouchStay.
The Data and Revenue Management Conference is an educational conference with classroom sessions, panel discussions, product demonstrations, and key data findings with the following objectives:
- Bring together industry experts and VRMs who are looking to understand and implement data-oriented revenue management strategies.
- Provide a foundation for industry understanding of market-driven data analytics and the role that revenue management plays in profitability and asset management.
- Discuss fundamentals, key glossary terms, metrics, and KPIs.
- Identify and articulate revenue management strategies.
- Examine existing data tools, pricing tools, and how they work with PMSs.
- Compare and contrast hotel and VR revenue management.
- Demonstrate how to implement pricing strategies—internally and across channels.
- Take a first step toward helping VRMs identify best practices and professionalizing understanding of the value of comparative data and revenue management strategies.