It’s time for VRM Intel to take a road trip! A lot has changed in the vacation rental industry in the last two years, and our team made the decision that we want to go across the country to see just how much. So we are finally going back on the road to visit vacation rental destinations, get face-to-face with PMs, and discover exactly how vacation rental management has evolved in the last two years.
Along this first road trip of 2022, we’re popping up VRM Intel Live one-day conferences in Wilmington, NC; Branson, MO; and Breckenridge, CO.
- VRM Intel Live Wilmington, NC, Wednesday, April 27
- VRM Intel Live Ozarks, Wednesday, May 18
- VRM Intel Live Breckenridge, Thursday, June 9
- Side trip: Vacation Rental Data and Revenue Managment (DARM) Conference, Aug 9-10, Nashville
- VRM Intel Live Tahoe, Thursday, Nov 3
- VRM Intel Live SW FL (TBD), Wednesday, Nov 30
What is VRM Intel Live?
If you haven’t been to one, VRM Intel Live, presented by Generali, is a jam-packed day filled with relevant education, new information, new tech, great food, and fun networking for vacation rental management teams. This year, we’re bringing 20 sessions presented by some of VRM Intel’s top writers, contributors, and vendor companies to meet with vacation rental management teams to discuss the industry’s recent transformation, address hot-button topics, analyze the latest industry and regional data, look at performance forecasts, and share new advancements in technology.
Who should attend VRM Intel Live?
This year, topics are geared towards executives/owners, upper- and mid-level managers, IT, human resources, marketers, revenue managers, and new employees who would like to get a broader view of the industry.
- Regional and national performance data and forecasts
- Regulatory discussions
- A full track for marketing and revenue management
- Owner/inventory acquisition
- The latest in technology from the leading tech companies
- A full HR and risk mitigation track with info on hiring and retaining employees, using remote teams, travel insurance, business insurance, and chargebacks
- Executive strategy discussions
Pro Tip: Consider attending a Live event at a destination that is similar to your own. For example, if you’re in Oregon, Blue Ridge, Asheville, or Tennessee, consider checking out the Branson event to investigate how like-minded destinations are meeting challenges and addressing opportunities.
While it can be costly to take a team to the national conferences, this is a great alternative to give your team members a broader look at the industry, see how important their roles are in the ecosystem, and generate a ton of new ideas to meet the most pressing challenges and capitalize on opportunities in our fast-growing and rapidly changing vacation rental industry. Early registration is $149.
There is a saying that we should “support what we want to continue.” And we would like to show the industry that bringing education and information directly to VRMs is worthwhile, not only to learn from presenters, but to have the presenters learn from you.
We hope you’ll join us at one of the upcoming 2022 VRM Intel Live! events. We promise new info, new ideas, great food, and a lot of fun!