This week, Rental Scale-Up founder Thibault Masson is taking a deep dive into how COVID-19 is affecting holiday home rentals in Southeast Asia and Oceania, including Australia and New Zealand.
On May 28 and 29, Masson is hosting a free online conference, gathering 15 short-term rental managers and industry leaders to discuss market conditions, marketing strategies, cleaning protocols, and preparations for recovery.
One of the few positives we are experiencing from COVID-19 is an expansion in online learning, and Masson’s event provides short-term rental managers across the globe an inside look into how Southeast Asia and Oceania markets are performing, what property managers are thinking, and new strategies they are implementing.
During this online conference, attendees will view new data reports and discuss changes in booking patterns, marketing initiatives, and operational changes.
Regardless of where you call home, this chance to take in a broader view of the global short-term rental industry is an opportunity not to be missed.
Here is a partial list of presenters:
- Joanne Bourke, managing director, Bach Break Taranaki
- Sibylle & Rex Brown, founder, Holiday Rental Mastery
- Jack Eden, CEO, Villas in Sri Lanka
- Jittida (Best) Haputpong, VP of Business Development, igloohome
- Baron Jamesson, head of operations, ZENGUEST BALI
- Steven Jankowski, Head of Growth, AllTheRooms Analytics
- Andrew Macdonald, founder, ZENGUEST BALI
- Marc Ribail, Director, Rentivo
- Daniel Rouquette, cofounder, Villa Finder
- Quirin Schwaighofer, CEO & cofounder, MadeComfy
- Jon Stonham, CEO, Elite Havens Luxury Villa Rentals and Management
- Yoav Tourel, Managing Director APAC, Guesty
- David Whelan, CEO, Urban Rest Apartments
- Jing Cho Yang, CEO, Bukit Vista Hospitality
Click here to register for Rental Scale-Up’s Southeast Asia and Oceania COVID-19 Impact Online Event