Avon, NC – Surf or Sound Realty is pleased to announce the launch of its newly rebuilt website: www.surforsound.com. Since 1978, Surf or Sound Realty has offered premier family vacation rental homes to thousands of happy vacationers and homeowners. Now renting one of those vacation homes is easier than ever.
As one of the first vacation rental companies to offer real-time availability, and a few years’ later e-signature leases for seamless online booking confirmation, Surf or Sound Realty has once again positioned itself as an innovator in the vacation rental industry with its new website. It is loaded with a bevy of new features and functionality designed to provide an easy-to-use, interactive experience to discover, book, share, and enjoy the perfect Hatteras Island vacation home.
The new website provides a more robust search and real-time filtering tool for easily identifying the perfect home for your family vacation, supported by quick-photo-viewers, interactive floor plans, narrative descriptions, and satellite and road maps with integrated points of interest to help vacation planning. There is a new custom account area where guests can log-in to view saved beach bag collections, check the status of their reservations, make payments, and share details with friends and family.
The new surforsound.com was engineered by MMGY Global based in Kansas City, Missouri in close partnership with the marketing team at Surf or Sound Realty. “MMGY Global is a leader in tourism marketing and research and was the perfect partner for this redesign,” says Melvin Stone, President of Surf or Sound Realty. “We are convinced that this website with its ease of use and feature-rich functionality will become the leader in the vacation rental home industry.”
Some notable features include:
- Streamlined booking engine allows quick online reservations including e-signature lease, flexible payment plans, and multiple payment methods – all making it as easy as possible for you to plan your vacation.
- Enhanced search capability provides real-time filtering based upon various amenities including number of bedrooms, cost, features, date of stay, and location. Scroll through house photographs easily without leaving the search results page.
- A “Quick Quote Calculator” shows the final cost of the vacation home including tax, travel insurance, and optional add-ons. The calculator will also divide the cost per guest and per bedroom to enable guests to easily identify each group member’s cost.
- Real-time interactive road and satellite overlay maps enable users to view vacation homes in proximity to the water, as well as show which restaurants, shops, and activities are nearby.
- Proprietary log-in account area allows users to e-sign and print leases, view reservation details, request changes, make payments, and even invite other vacation party members to make their payments on the account – all easily online.
- A new “Waitlist” feature enables guests to request notification in the event that an unconfirmed reservation becomes available.
- Redesigned home overview pages feature larger images of the homes, interactive floor plans, guest ratings, narrative descriptions, amenities, and details.
- Enhanced Beach Bag functionality enables users to save collections of favorite homes and share them with family members to vote and comment on their favorites.
- PDF Mini-brochures are easy to download and print to share single or multiple vacation homes with family members.
Surf or Sound Realty, proudly in business for 35 years, manages an extensive portfolio of premier vacation homes in each of the seven charming villages on Hatteras Island in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, and has two convenient office locations: 40974 NC Highway 12, Avon, North Carolina 27915 and 26204 Rampart Street, Salvo, North Carolina 27972. Surf or Sound Realty can be contacted via phone 1-800-237-1138 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Surf or Sound Realty online at www.surforsound.com ; search for “surforsound” on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Flickr, and YouTube; “surforsoundhatteras” on Instagram; and “Surf or Sound Realty” on LinkedIn for the latest news from Surf or Sound Realty and our team of Hatteras Island vacation specialists.