This month, ProResort CEO Steve Craig launched educational resources for maintenance and housekeeping in the vacation rental industry.
A subscription is only $50 a year and you can cancel at any time. This newsletter is a critical resource to help make a vacation rental maintenance department more successful and more profitable.
- “I can’t imagine why every company is not a subscriber to both.” Doug Brindley, Owner, Brindley Beach
- “This newsletter is simply fantastic!!” Claire Reiswerg, Owner, Sand n’ Sea
- “The value of the maintenance tips in the first issue alone more than paid for the entire subscription.” Larry Chatt, Owner, Island Realty
VR View covers the full range of topics concerning vacation rental housekeeping, maintenance, and laundry/linens. There are already over 500 articles available and 4 more are added each and every week.
This service is only $10 per month and can be canceled at any time. Two Advisory Panels aid in providing new ideas and successful practices and procedures, and there is no better resource library for your staff.
If you join the Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals, VR View is provided every VRHP member as a part of their membership fee.
- “Had I had VR View available to me earlier in my career I would have made many fewer mistakes. What I have learned has been invaluable” Mark Fields, Folly Island Rentals
- “VR View has been helpful to so many of my employees. We use parts of it in our owner newsletters, especially the humor.” Maria Gregory, Owner, Mammoth Vacations
- “This is flat out the best resource a vacation rental head of housekeeping could ever want.” Tim Persons, GM, San Diego Luxury Rentals
To enroll in VR View or VR Maintenance newsletter go to www.proresort.net.
To inquire about consulting services, simple write Steve at email@example.com
Steve Craig started Pro Resort Housekeeping in 1986 and his next clients will be his 216th. Steve started Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals in 1999 and was the Director until 2013. He is an exciting speaker and has presented at VRMA many times and numerous state associations as well as all VRHP seminars and his personal seminars. He is famous for his “Follow the Wall” cleaning and inspection techniques practiced by many companies across the country and for sharing his product tests.