“Managing Your Online Reputation with TripAdvisor” was co-developed by TripAdvisor and eCornell and leverages research from Cornell University’s world-renowned School of Hotel Administration and faculty insights.
In the free 3-hour course, property managers will receive guidance and learn best practices from Cornell and TripAdvisor industry leaders about how to monitor and improve their property’s online reputation.
The course focuses on building strategies and action plans for reputation management that ultimately drive bookings and revenue. The following topics are addressed in the curriculum:
- Explain the importance of online reputation management to colleagues and peers
- Take steps to assess your online reputation
- Use methods for responding to online customer feedback
- Understand the correlation between online reputation and revenue
- Employ helpful tactics for incorporating customer feedback into day-to-day operations
- Develop an action plan for managing your property’s online reputation based on best practices from Cornell and TripAdvisor
“As travel planning and booking become more dependent on online traveler reviews and opinions, online reputation management is paramount for property owners,” said Brian Payea, Head of Industry Relations, TripAdvisor. “We’re committed to helping businesses maximize their presence on TripAdvisor, which is why we partnered with eCornell to bring free, world-class educational content to hospitality professionals around the world.”
“Together, eCornell and the School of Hotel Administration have been providing professional development and training for hoteliers for more than a decade. Our courses in marketing, social media, brand management, and reputation management all enable hotels and travel organizations to drive more bookings and increase revenues,” says Chad Oliveiri, VP of Content and Partnerships at eCornell. “So this partnership with TripAdvisor is a natural fit.”
Course enrollment in “Managing Your Online Reputation with TripAdvisor” is free and available to hoteliers and B&Bs around the world. Click here to enroll in the course.