This year, the 2014 VRMA Annual Conference will feature a post-Conference Bootcamp Session in San Diego on Wednesday, Oct. 29 from 1-5 p.m. entitled DIY Marketing Plan Workshop conducted by Amy Hinote, founder at VRM Intel.
The four hour hands-on DIY Marketing Plan Workshop has been designed to:
- Articulate VRM marketing goals and objectives
- Perform competitive analysis
- Analyze marketing tactics utilized in today’s vacation rental environment
- Examine new marketing strategies being introduced in the industry (i.e. CRM, big data, search, distribution, app usage, email segmentation, ancillary revenue opportunities, etc.)
- Organize multiple marketing initiatives into a structured 2015 Marketing Plan
- Discuss in-house vs outsourcing
- Identify performance metrics for evaluation
- Create a marketing budget which can be managed throughout the year
“In creating this workshop, we’ve been working with vacation rental managers with 75-1,000 properties to analyze marketing plans and budgets in the industry and investigating how to price and use the newest marketing options in the industry,” said Hinote. “This ‘bootcamp’ has been researched and designed to provide engaging discussion with other managers, hands-on marketing plan creation, and an actionable toolkit.”
“These post-conference seminars have been designed to be granular and highly actionable and have been specifically created to grow a vacation rental management business in 2015,” said Hinote. “Regardless of the company size or stage of growth, we feel like every attendee will walk away with a new lease on how to approach the upcoming year.”
The workshops are being held at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina and attendees can register at http://www.vrma.com/2014bootcampsessions.