LockState has recently released RemoteLock 5i, a WiFi controlled smart lock available in deadbolt or lever options. The keypad door lock is the perfect solution for vacation rental properties, multi-family and residential properties, or office buildings.
RemoteLock 5i is the second generation of the LockState IoT connected WiFi door locks for these markets. Using Ayla Networks IoT platform and cloud services, RemoteLock 5i delivers many new upgrades and features to manage properties remotely.
Working directly with the property’s existing WiFi (no gateway required), doors can be monitored and managed through the web portal or smart phone apps.
RemoteLock Works Directly With Airbnb
LockState’s smart locks are one of the first solutions to be available to hosts on the Airbnb Host Assist program. Remotely manage one or many rental properties through the direct integration between Airbnb booking and the LockState Connect device management platform. Thousands of guest codes have been created by existing RemoteLock users to manage short-term rentals on platforms like Airbnb, HomeAway/VRBO, and other booking sites.
The RemoteLock 5i is already in use at multiple apartment buildings and vacation rental properties. Property owners and management companies monitor and assign access through a keyless environment using the permissions options through the LockState Connect web portal.
RemoteLock users can provide codes for multiple doors throughout their property including: permanent or temporary access to resident/guest units; common areas like pools, gyms, or laundry rooms; and front door entry ways using cloud-based RemoteLock ACS Systems from LockState.
Office Buildings and Small Business
RemoteLock 5i allows users to lock or unlock doors remotely, know when people use doors, and receive text alerts when codes are used. Issue new codes or delete codes through a computer or phone via the LockState Connect web portal. Give temporary codes to service or office personnel. Even set schedules with times that certain staff can use the doors.
RemoteLock also works with Ring Video Doorbells so businesses can see who is at their door with Ring and conveniently open the smart lock with LockState’s app.
Feature of the RemoteLock 5i
- Available in multiple colors and body styles
- WiFi enabled lock connects directly to existing routers
- One-touch lock button to quickly lock door on the way out
- Up to 1000 user codes or guest codes available to store in its memory
- View access history in real time from online account
- Add or delete users and lock or unlock your door remotely
- Set scheduled access times for users (Eg. M-F, 9-5)
- Choose between passage or storehouse mode
- Set schedules to passage mode, or even lock or unlock door automatically at scheduled times
- Set to privacy mode to temporarily disable all user codes
- Lockout functionality (after 5 incorrect attempts)
- Two emergency override keys included
- Heartbeat method for managing power usage
- No bridge needed, works off standard WiFi networks
- Integrates with the RemoteLock ACS cloud-based access control system
- Works with Airbnb Host Assist Program
- Works with Ring Video Doorbells
See the RemoteLock 5i and More LockState Products at Fall Events.
LockState is a member of CEDIA and Vacation Rental Management Association (VRMA) and will be exhibiting at both associations annual events this fall.
About LockState — The Leading WiFi Door Lock Company
LockState has provided over half a million door locks over the last decade. Since 2013, the company has been providing WiFi door locks to the market. There are over 10,000 owners and management companies who using the smart locks to generate over a half million guest and temporary codes annually. The locks are in use in over 50 countries around the world. RemoteLock products and LockState Connect platform bring the power of the Internet and remote control to door locks and physical access control systems so that property and business owners can centrally and remotely manage property access from anywhere.