You’re invited to Tampa, FL on September 23 and 24, 2014 for Pro Resort Housekeeping’s 6th Annual Laundry/Linen seminar.
As usual, this seminar is for managers of all departments, especially those involved in any way with linens.
Pro Resort Housekeeping’s “Laundry and Linen” Seminars are designed to provide you with the latest news, up-to-date information and education to take your laundry/linen departments to the next level and give your company the ultimate competitive advantage.
Space is limited to 50 attendees.
Topics to be covered and the order of sessions are as follows:
Tuesday September 23, 2014:
- “Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Linens.”
- “Fundamental Vacation Accommodations Linen Systems” and the Pros and Cons of each of the five known systems.
- “Shrinkage, the Bane of Our Industry.” An examination of all the factors that contribute to linen loss and effective ways to reduce these expensive losses regardless of the type of linen system you have
- “What Constitutes a Par?” How to compute pars. How many pars does your company need (different systems have different requirements)? How to maintain pars throughout the year.
- “Dealing with Contract Linen Suppliers” Whether or not you own or rent. What to expect, how to get the most from what they provide and what they do.
Wednesday September 24, 2014
- “Ozone” What is it? How is it created? How can it help your laundry and extend the life of your linens?
- Creating an In-house laundry for ‘free’” Learn how to have your own laundry without having to invest in machinery
- Group discussion: A group discussion of the laundry tour: what you saw and what you should have seen. How to compute laundry productivity. Prizes to the most observant!!
Tips on running an in-house laundry
Dealing with chemical suppliers
Budget guidelines for chemical, labor, utilities, etc.
General machinery maintenance tips