Matthew…Smathhew…VRM Intel Live! is still coming to Wilmington on October 26 at the Hilton Wilmington Riverside from 8-5.
We at VRM Intel, along with the other presenters and sponsors know that taking the time out of the office and the field to come to VRM Intel Live! on October 26 may be difficult as you face recovery efforts up and down Carolina’s coasts.
However, we did not want to cancel the seminar. Since many of us have faced extreme storm recovery ourselves (with storms such as Ivan and Katrina), in the wake of a storm, the last thing most destinations want to see is the cancelling of events that are scheduled for the area. In addition, we (VRM Intel, presenters and sponsors) all would like to take the opportunity to show you that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your team during this time of recovery.
As a result, we are changing up the format a little:
- Added a Benefit Cocktail Reception at the Hilton Wilmington Riverside, October 25, from 5-7 to raise money and awareness of the ongoing recovery efforts.
- Added a panel discussion to focus on the storm recovery process, including travel insurance, marketing efforts, staffing, operations and expenses.
- The individual sessions are being tweaked to address your post-storm questions and concerns.
- We’ve extended the early registration deadline through Oct 24.
So if you can make it, we would love to see you there. Here is the registration link.
- 30 Years in Vacation Rentals: Experience is the Best Teacher by Park Brady, President, Park Brady Consulting, Former CEO of ResortQuest, Former CEO, The St. Joe Company
- Training For Hospitality Excellence at Every Phase of “The Customer Circle of Life” by Doug Kennedy, CEO, Kennedy Training Network
- Surviving Matthew: Panel Discussion and Q&A moderated by Amy Hinote, Founder and Editor-in-Chief, VRM Intel
- Legislative Updates with Mike Harrington, Owner and President, Topsail Realty Vacation, President, North Carolina VRMA
- Profitability: Rolling Up Your Sleeves and Working Smarter with Ben Edwards, President, Weatherby Consulting, President, Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA)
- Software and Recovery by Doug Macnaught, Founding Member, The VRM Consultants, Former President and Co-founder, Instant Software an TomK, TomK Consulting and Founding Member, The VRM Consultants
- Team SWOT Analysis: Do You Have the Right People on Your VRM Team? by Sue Jones, President KLS Group
- Are You Maximizing Profits? Why Travel Insurance and Payment Processing Are “Hot” Topics.” by Laird Sager, President, Red Sky Insurance and Regina Ebert, President, Ascent Processing
- Measuring Housekeeping Performance by Durk Johnson, Executive Director, Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP), Founder, Housekeeping Solutions Team
- Owner’s Guide to Managing an Expert Marketing Team by Trent Blizzard, Owner, BlizzardPress
- Get More Bookings – Website Design & Usability Tactics That Drive Conversions by Brandon Sauls, Founder and Owner, ICND
- Planning Your Digital Marketing Budget for 2017 by Alissa Holmes, Bluetent
- Establishing Your Brand in a Competitive Landscape by Vince Perez, Founder of Fetch My Guest, Partner, Beach House Rentals
- Taking control of Local and National SEO: The lines between search and social have completely blurred. Heather Weiermann, Former CEO SoCal Vacation Rentals, Former VRMA President, Head of Client Solutions, NAVIS
- Red Sky Travel Insurance
Book your room using the following rate codes:
Hilton Wilmington Riverside, Rate Code: VRM